5/30/07

The Good Shephard


"Tell me you love me."

1 Star

This movie sucked. In my opinion. It wasn't on my list of movies to begin with. I don't care for government or political subjects too much.
For me it was really hard to follow. I can't even give you a good summary of the plot. I just couldn't follow it. I was asking my boyfriend what was going on throughout the film, and even he had to say, "I don't know. Just watch it."

An upstanding, sharp-minded Yale student, Edward Willson (Matt Damon) is recruited to work for the fledgling CIA during World War II. Though loyal to his country, Wilson begins to feel the job eroding his ideals, filling him with distrust and destroying his personal life.

I was pleased to see Bobby D. direct, and he did a good job. Angelina Jolie is in this too with her rat hands. Sorry. And so was John Turturro. He's such a good actor, I don't blame him for doing this film.
He got to work with Bobby D. for cryin' out loud. Yeah.

The DeNiro factor is the only thing that this movie's got. It was utterly forgettable. The only reason I remembered this quote is because it's context was so dumb. My boyfriend and I have been saying it to each other since the watching it, and it makes us laugh every time.

1 comments:

Adare said...

Tell me you love me.

*cue rat hands*

Haha